Add products by adding codes
- ✅ Single coloured towel in black
- ✅ Towel ideal for use at home
- ✅ Quick-drying microfibre towel that does not leave an unpleasant odour
Dr. Bacty Training Towel S Red
- Dr. Bacty towels are the only ones in Poland that are finished with certified Polygiene® technology against bacterial growth and bad odors.
- Dr.Bacty towels win in towel tests in terms of absorbency, manufacturing precision and weight (see test)
- Compare the softness of our towels with others, see how Dr.Bacty towels are sewn - the stitch is soft, dense and even. And the towel has exactly the same dimensions as on the label
- Even the smallest size S is enough to completely wipe off after a bath, because the towels absorb 4.5 times more water than they weigh
- Size L already allows to wrap a towel around yourself
- All Dr.Bacty towels are suitable for use right out of the box. You do not have to wash off the finishing
- Even after several washings, Dr.Bacty towels are soft and pleasant to the touch
- The packaging is 100% recyclable or usable: PET tube and paper
- Environmentally friendly production process
- Dr.Bacty towels are made in Poland and it is a Polish brand
- Fabric: 100% ultra microfiber (85% poly, 15% nylon)
- Finishing: Polygiene
- Size: 40x65 cm
- Weight: 58g
- Absorption: ~270g of water
The only fast drying towels in Poland with Polygiene®technology
Our towels are made in 100% of ultra microfibers.
- Fibers 100x thinner than human hair,
- Drying 10x faster than a regular towel,
- Absorb 4,5x more than their weight,
- 3x more than cotton material of the same surface,
- 3x lighter than cotton towel.
Dr.Bacty with Polygiene®
Dr.Bacty towels are the only ones in Poland that are finished with Polygiene®technology.
The best antimicrobial technology in the world.
We give you lifetime guarantee for the effectiveness of the antimicrobial coating of the product.
Polygiene® is used by major sports and outdoor brands. They have trusted the technology that can prove its effectiveness in the carried out tests and places a minimum strain on the environment.
When using Polygiene® products, you do not have to wash them after each workout. Just let them dry.
Because in their life cycle the items wear out most during laundry, you save not only those items but also your time, water and energy necessary to wash them.
The logos used are the property of their agents and are of an informative nature
Polygiene®protection against bacteria
- inhibits the proliferation of bacteria that cause unpleasant odors,
- towels keep longer their freshness (even after many uses),
- safe for the skin, does not interfere with the natural antibacterial flora.
See how the test was conducted.
Save water, time, energy and money
- effective and durable technology extends the life of the towels,
- environmentally friendly production process,
- the packaging is 100% recyclable.